Telling Your Story: Communicating Impact and Effectiveness to Stakeholders
2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
The purpose of this technical assistance (TA) event is to provide learning strategies to explain the value of your program at any stage of the grant lifecycle. The webinar will provide America’s Promise (AP) grantees with tips on how to best promote their program.
The presentation will include a discussion on how to develop a success story, walk through an example story, hear from fellow grantees on their media outreach efforts and conclude with a Q&A.
- Understanding how to utilize data in your story.
- Identifying accomplishments that resonate emotionally with the reader.
- Describing your project’s goals and the extent to which you are achieving them.
Gregory Scheib, Workforce Analyst, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
You Might Also Like
- H-1B Ready to Work -Data-Driven Decision Making: Tools to Re...
- Jumpstarting your H-1B TechHire Grant Program: New Grantee O...
- Round 2 Virtual Conference: Sustaining Your Impact Part 2: L...
- Round 2 Virtual Conference: Grant Closeout: Finishing Strong...
- Round 2 Virtual Conference: Sustaining Your Impact Part I: D...