Eligible Training Providers - Guidance Overview - Part II
1:00 PM ~ 2:00 PM ET
Requirements for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Eligible Training Provider (ETP) performance reporting became effective beginning Program Year 2018 (July 1, 2018). Part I of this overview discussed requirements and tools for reporting. In this second webinar on ETP performance reporting, Employment and Training Administration (ETA) staff will focus on the technical components and answer questions about ETP performance reporting not addressed in Part I.
Attendees will also learn more about ETA's expectations about how to report on specific elements or scenarios. We encourage Title I (i.e., Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth programs) workforce leadership and reporting staff, as well as eligible training providers to participate in this webinar.
Shelia F. Lewis, Workforce Analyst, U. S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Christina Eckenroth, Executive Assistant, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Kellen Grode, Workforce Analyst, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
You Might Also Like
- WIOA Wednesday: Data Matching for WIOA Reporting/ the Family...
- H-1B TST, JA, and MIIA Grants at the Homestretch Performance...
- Live Quarterly Narrative Progress Report (QNPR) Reporting Sy...
- H-1B Ready to Work Performance Reporting Webinar on HUB QPR ...
- H-1B Ready To Work Quarterly Performance Reporting and HUB P...