America's Promise: Innovative Supportive Services
2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
This webinar will present examples of innovative supportive services that America's Promise grantees are providing to their participants in order to keep them engaged in the program.
- Types of services offered (transportation, childcare, food pantries, etc.);
- Importance of leveraging existing resources and partnerships;
- Promising practices from the field and the impact on the project; and
- Incorporating sustainability strategies.
Amanda Kosty, America's Promise Technical Assistant Coach, American Association of Community Colleges
Elizabeth Annis, Lead Navigator, New River/Mount Rogers Workforce Investment Board
Kristina Kurtz, Director, Oakland County Michigan Works
You Might Also Like
- H-1B Ready to Work -Data-Driven Decision Making: Tools to Re...
- Jumpstarting your H-1B TechHire Grant Program: New Grantee O...
- Round 2 Virtual Conference: Sustaining Your Impact Part 2: L...
- Round 2 Virtual Conference: Grant Closeout: Finishing Strong...
- Round 2 Virtual Conference: Sustaining Your Impact Part I: D...