This page offers tools, resources, and reports from the U.S. and other countries on the return on investment (ROI) that businesses are receiving on apprenticeship.
- Apprenticeships and Their Potential in the U.S.
- Rates of Return on Investments in Apprenticeships: Summary of the Empirical Evidence
- Apprenticeship ROI Research and Statistics
- An Effectiveness Assessment and Cost-Benefit Analysis of Registered Apprenticeship in 10 States
- Illinois’ Construction Apprenticeship Programs:Return of $11 for Every Dollar Invested
- Return on Investment of Apprenticeship Systems for Enterprises: Evidence from Cost-Benefit Analyses
- Why Spending on Occupational Skills Can Yield Economic Returns to Employers
- The Return for Investing in Apprenticeships
- “Why Investing In Apprenticeship Makes Good Dollars And Sense”
- “Apprenticeship Programs Re-emerge with Stronger ROI for Companies”